Thursday, January 26, 2012

Series Updates!

Just putting an update out there about my projects. Rift of Askrah Book 2: Shatter has now entered the editing phase! I'm going to let the completed draft sit for a while, and then get started. I'm also in talks with an an artist, John Ward (http://www.50dollarcovers.com/), to have a new cover made for Rift of Askrah Book 1: Fracture. Hopefully I'll also be able to commission the cover for Book 2 shortly after.

As for Into the Devil's Eden, the draft of Book 1 is about 75% of the way completed. Hopefully I'll be able to finish it just before I begin editing RoA Book 2. I've been contemplating holding onto this series until I've written all the books, but that's just an idea at the moment.

There will be more to come, so follow for future updates!

1 comment: