Saturday, August 20, 2011

Update - Rift of Askrah Book 2

I'm hard at work on the second book in the Rift of Askrah series. Currently, the first manuscript is sitting at about 30,000 words. I had the luxury of being able to write the first book while I was unemployed, so the going is a little slower this time. It's coming along though, and I'm pleased with the progress so far.

This far out, I don't have a target release date yet, but keep your eyes on my blog for all future updates. If you haven't yet, you can pick up the first book of this series, Rift of Askrah Book 1: Fracture at many ebook retailers, such as amazon, b&n, etc., for just 99 cents! You can follow the links from my blog home page or under the Rift of Askrah page to purchase.

Thanks for reading! There will be more updates about the book 2 release in the future, so check back often!

No comments:

Post a Comment